CANCELLATION REFUNDS AND RETENTION POLICIES
Generally, check in would happen on the date & time of actual check in with a grace period of 15 minutes from the time of actual check in.
Online booking of our services is complete only when the payments for the services, including applicable tax are paid in full.
Every booking through our website can be cancelled any time prior to the date and time of check in through the same portal and could not be cancelled through any other mode, even personally. All such cancellation are governed by the following conditions
- No refund and no transfer for no show customers.
- 90% refund for customers cancelling the bookings upto 12 hours in prior to check in time.
- 50% refund for customers cancelling within 12 hours to check in time.
- No refund will be approved if the cancellation is done by us on account of you breaching any of our terms & conditions or that the booking has been made illegally or unlawfully
- Once your cancellation mail is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your cancellation mail. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please +91 8754545365 or contact us at email@example.com.